March 14, 2018
Matrix Electronics Reports Successful IPC APEX EXPO 2018 Show
Santa Clara, CA – March 14, 2018 – Matrix Electronics, North America’s leading quick turn supplier of PCB products, reported today that the recent IPC APEX EXPO held in San Diego was a resounding success. Matrix showcased their portfolio of world class product lines in a newly designed booth.
- Panasonic’s Megtron 6, Megtron 7 and Felios LCP materials – the world’s largest installed base and the most reliable high speed low loss circuit materials.
- DuPont™ Riston® family of products – Matrix is proud to enjoy the leading market share in Canada meeting industry demands for finer features, higher quality and lower cost in all types of plating and etching applications.
- Circuit Foil advanced copper foils – leading the marketplace in providing state of the art and environmentally friendly arsenic free copper foils.
- Perfect Point – Introducing the Jinzhou “Carbonite” enhanced hybrid single-flute drill tool line.
- Advanced Copper Foil – aluminum supported copper foils featuring Circuit Foil copper.
The highlight of the booth was a fully automated dry film lamination line. The line included Advanced Engineering brand loaders, unloaders, and PET film peeler, the new Matrix touchless Electrostatic Film Cleaner and the state of the art Hakuto Mach 630NP dry film laminator. “Precision, productivity and operational efficiency are now the driving forces for the North American PCB fabricator. Circuit designs are pushing the edge of technology for materials and fabrication processes. Matrix is dedicated to provide the tools, materials, chemistries and the technical expertise to get the job done. We congratulate Calumet Electronics in their purchase of the Hakuto laminator exhibited at the show and our strategic partners and customers that have supported us in the past year. We are looking forward to an exciting 2018”, stated Bob Berg, VP Sales and Business Development.
About Matrix USA Inc.
Committed to the motto, “Quality Products, Dependable People”, Matrix was established in 1977 with the objective of providing quality raw materials to the North American Printed Circuit Board Industry. Matrix has four rapid-response warehouses located throughout the US and Canada that fulfill high quality, fast delivery, and custom orders daily. For further information, visit: www.matrixelectronics.com